- Main fabric
- Clear vinyl
- Sewing Machine
- Puffy Paint
- Cut the fabric, felt and vinyl so that it measures 4.5″x4.5″
- Place 1 piece if the main fabric facing up.
- Put both pieces of the vinyl together and place on top of the fabric that is facing up.
- Now place the other piece of the main fabric and place on top with the right side facing down.
- Place the piece of felt on top of the fabric “sandwich”.
- Clip together leaving a 1″ gap open, on one of the sides.
- Sew around leaving a 1/2″ seam allowance.
- Clip the corners and trim any excess fabric.
- Turn inside out. *Tip: Use a chopstick to poke out the corners
- Topstitch to finish sewing the coaster.
- Flip the coaster right side facing down and with the puffy paint add dots on the bottom.Now you are all ready to use the coasters, remember this tutorial only makes 1 coaster.