Want a fun way of displaying pictures on your refrigerator? Well, this is the perfect craft for that! By using craft foam and a little bit of glue you can make a picture frame that you can use to decorate your fridge.
- 2 Sheet of craft foam
- Thin cardboard ( I used a cereal box)
- 4 Magnets
- Embellishments ( I used ribbon)
- Pen or pencil
How to make it:
- Cut out the pattern. Then trace and cut out the craft foam and cardboard as directed on the template.
- Put glue on one side of the cardboard (if your cardboard has a design on one side use that side). Then after put the back piece of the craft foam on top.
- Take the outer frame an put 1/4″ to 1/2″ of glue on 3 sides, and then glue it on the other side of the cardboard.
- Turn the frame over and glue the 4 magnets on each corner.
- Flip the frame over again and decorate it with the embellishments ( I decorated it with a woven pattern).
- The last thing that you need to do now is put a picture inside and place it on the refrigerator. * To put a picture inside slide the picture underneath the craft foam on the side that is not glued down.