With back to school just around the corner this is the perfect tutorial to decorate your pencils. Why have boring pencils when you can have unique ones made by you.
To make the pig:
- Cover the eraser part of the pencils with plastic wrap.
- Roll out a ball of clay measuring around an inch.
- Place onto the pencil and press down to make an indent.
- Once the ball is on the pencil add any details like ears and let it dry.
- To decorate paint the topper with your color of choice and let dry.
- Once it is dry paint the remaining details like the facial features and apply the mod podge. To decorate the pencil paint it and cover it with mod podge. *Tip let it dry on a styrofoam block.