You will need:
- 7 Popsicle sticks
- Plastic canvas
- Hot glue gun
- Paint and paintbrush
- Writing utensil
How to make it:
- Take one Popsicle stick and add a dot of glue on each side, then place a stick on each dot of glue.
- Turn over and glue the last stick on to create the frame.
- Take one frame, trace it onto the plastic and cut it out.
- Paint the plastic canvas and wooden frames and set aside to dry.
- Once dry glue the plastic canvas to the back of the frame. Then glue the second frame to the back
- Glue two sticks on a 45 degree angle to each side. To form the stand glue a stick an inch above the end of each stick to reinforce it.
- The last thing you need to do now is put your earrings on it and display them.