Beat the heat with these simple and refreshing watermelon pops
- 4 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 6-9 tbsp. of sugar
- 6 limes
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Popsicle Molds
- Measuring Cup (optional)
- Seed, chop and cube the watermelon.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the small bowl.
- Place watermelon, sugar, salt and lime juice into the blender.
- Blend 15-30 seconds until desired consistency
- Pour Watermelon mixture into the big bowl and place into the freezer for 1-2 hours until you start to see some ice forming near the edges.
- After the time has passed remove the bowl from the freezer, stir and remove the foam.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze the popsicles until frozen.
- *Tip to unmold the popsicles run them under hot water until you start seeing them separate.
- You are done Enjoy!